Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Parker and I played with the camera yesterday and heres what I got. I have some funny looking cross-eyed ones too that are hilarious but I decided not to post those. I'm loving the new camera btw. These were taken with an ISO of like 1600 or 2000 and there is a little noise but not much where it is too distracting. Like I said LOVE IT!

In other news, Coley is getting tubes! We saw the ENT yesterday and the surgery is scheduled for January 14th. I'm excited he'll be "normal" again. He's very whiney lately and wants his "bobo" (binky) ALL THE TIME! We were doing good too with just nap time and bedtime and then another ear infection hit. So we'll be starting that again after the surgery. He's on yet another antibiotic that will take us close to the surgery date. So far so good on him taking it...it's strawberry flavored. Whew!
Not much else going on really! I'm tired, very tired all the time. I have the motivation of a ROCK! I kid you not. I'm now 9 weeks along and looking forward to the second trimester. Hopefully I'll get some energy back and the nausea will go away for good...the headaches too. Other than that doing great. Parker is super excited about the baby in my belly. He gives the baby hugs and kisses all the time. He also loves to see how big the baby is getting through my weekly emails from babycenter.com This week the baby is the size of a grape and he comprehends that...so cool! He's going to be a GREAT big brother, again!
Off to edit some photos on this New Year's Eve!
I hope everyone has a SAFE and HAPPY New Year!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great photos. Hope you had a nice New Year at home. It's just not the same anymore is it?

Stephanie said...

Try taking your medicine with a swallow or two of coke. The caffiene helps with the headaches some. Don't know why, it just does...

Stephanie said...

Cute photos I am going to have to update the ones in my cabinet. Happy New year to you too!