We loved seeing ya'll on there today!! I almost forgot and turned it on at 9:30...just in time! Connor loved seeing the boys on the TV and asked a million questions about how you got there. You all looked great in your "solid color shirts!" How fun for your boys to always remember that time.
that is so cool, that you guys were on there, now i know somebody famous, girl you were on the Rachel Ray show and you saw the McGraws, you are star struck!
How did you get that chance. I love Rachel Ray! That was so neat to watch! I wish I had known you were going to be on it so I could watch it live! YEAH!
Help me to live this day quietly, easily. To lean upon Thy great strength trustfully, restfully. To wait for the unfolding of Thy will patiently, serenely. To meet others peacefuly, joyously. To face tomorrow confidently, courageously. -Anonymous
"Stop asking God to bless what you're doing, and get involved in what God is doing--it's already blessed."
"What you are is God's gift to you. What you make of yourself is your gift to God."- Anonymous
The most important thing we can give our children-or anyone- is the knowledge that they are LOVED.
Forgiveness is underrated. Quite basically, unless we can forgive, we can never really move on.
"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes. Well-aimed slingshots can topple giants." -Maggie Kuhn
3 comments:
We loved seeing ya'll on there today!! I almost forgot and turned it on at 9:30...just in time! Connor loved seeing the boys on the TV and asked a million questions about how you got there. You all looked great in your "solid color shirts!" How fun for your boys to always remember that time.
that is so cool, that you guys were on there, now i know somebody famous, girl you were on the Rachel Ray show and you saw the McGraws, you are star struck!
How did you get that chance. I love Rachel Ray! That was so neat to watch! I wish I had known you were going to be on it so I could watch it live! YEAH!
Post a Comment