I took the boys to Billy Dunlop park this morning for a little playtime a.k.a. photo shoot. I spent more time taking their photos then I did letting them play on the playground. Mean I tell ya. Well this is about the only shot I got of the two of them standing close enough to one another without grabbing each others neck and wanting to take each other down. Seriously, they would NOT cooperate with me today. I plan on taking them out tomorrow again for another attempt to capture a good shot for Christmas cards. Wish me luck!Tuesday, November 4, 2008
My boys!
I took the boys to Billy Dunlop park this morning for a little playtime a.k.a. photo shoot. I spent more time taking their photos then I did letting them play on the playground. Mean I tell ya. Well this is about the only shot I got of the two of them standing close enough to one another without grabbing each others neck and wanting to take each other down. Seriously, they would NOT cooperate with me today. I plan on taking them out tomorrow again for another attempt to capture a good shot for Christmas cards. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
too funny, isn't it depressing when you have a good idea for christmas cards and then the kids aren't cooperating? i do like that picture though.
THIS is BEAUTIFUL. Classic. Timeless. It screams LITTLE BOY with Parker carrying that stick!
Post a Comment