The look...priceless! I've been gathering these with each trip to Target or Toys R Us for the last 2 months. He's got quite the collection now.



So big..sniff, sniff!

The cake. I'll take credit for the structure of it and the white icing. My husband and MIL took care of the black spots and the face. I was avoiding it. lol Thanks bunches!


We had a horse and a colt at the party. The colt would leave mama so she got to come along too. Baby Rachel was only 1 month old. The boys had fun riding the horses. Cole got scared by Rachel as she "neighed" because she wasn't near her mama, but he got on and rode Barbarosa.


And from Halloween. We went trick or treating in our neighborhood. Not so many houses were giving out candy. Only about 6 on our street and 3 of them were us and our neighbors. Parker was all about collecting candy this time, thank goodness. Cole once he realized he had candy well need I say more...see below. (P is eating pretzels btw!)





2 comments:
Looks like a blast was had by all. Party of the year!!
great cake, love the look on his face with the animals in the first one. looks like you had awesome weather for your party. can't believe Coley is two
Post a Comment