Today has been GREAT! This morning my dear friend Stephanie H. and I went to our first auction. It was super and together we spent $14. Me 12 and her 2. I got an old ladder back chair with a woven seat, a table top ironing board, over the shoe thingy, a drying rack of sorts (not sure exactly), a nativity set, a hand held Dirt Devil vacuum, and an old card table for $12. I knew the people that were running the auction from church so that made it even better. I really didn't think I was going to catch on but I did. I believe this will be the first of MANY more to come. :)
On the way home from picking up the boys from the fire station I had to get gas. Well in KY gas is a lot cheaper than here in TN. I filled up my van for $24. Yes, you read that right $24. Gas was 1.75/gallon. I've never put that cheap of gas in my van since we've had it I don't believe. Good times. Let's hope the prices stay this low or lower for awhile.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
wow 24 dollars what a bargain day!
I am loving the gas prices.. My sister borrowed my car last week and did the gas so I have no idea how much it was the last time I got gas it was still over 2 a gallon. SOunds like you found tons of stuff at your auction!!
Post a Comment