Thursday, November 13, 2008

Exciting day for me!

Today "she" came. My beloved new baby. I've been waiting awhile for her. I've deemed it "her" because really its me and the boys at our house...if you don't count Cinders. Well anyway, I had to even it up a bit. My NEW camera arrived at the house this morning. Don't you hear the music! lol Bill had it all ready to go and battery charged when I came home from Mops today. I had to wait patiently as Cole went down as soon as we got home and P was home napping...he's sick. Once awake they had NO CHOICE but to come outside and run around the yard with me following their EVERY SINGLE move with the NEW camera in hand. WOW! It's just fabulous, amazing, beeautifullll, and so stinkin nice and NEW! ha I love it. These are just a few of the 200 plus I took today.

I did not pose this child. He stood by the tree (for awhile) just looking and smiling at me. Love him. He'll do that from time to time. Pose that is. On. His. Own. Those EYES! Double click on it to see it bigger...they are completely in FOCUS yippeee!

After warming up to my paparrazi moves!



4 comments:

dana said...

looks pretty awesome, poor P just looks like he doesn't feel well. eager to see your new baby, are you going to make her a pink blanket like Hayden's and Cole's, LOL.

Stephanie said...

WOOHOOO! Love it and those eyes are gorgeous!! I am biased because I love him but they just make you melt!!

Stephanie said...

So jealous! (Of both your talent and your baby)

AmyWhit said...

Love the eyes in that photo. I also love the one of you and Cole by the fence in the previous post. What kind of camera did you get?