Anyway, we've decided to go binky free with Coley during the day. He gave us the extra push we needed by throwing it at Sam's last night and I could not find the darn thing to save my life. To top it off I don't know were his 2nd binky is either. Somewhere amongst the toys I'd guess. I however, am to lazy of a mom to tear everything apart. Besides he's 2 now and too old for it (IMHO). I had to give in last night at bedtime. I tried it without, but it led to crying and lots of unsuccessful rocking. He clapped, squeezed my nose, and did everything else he could to annoy his mother. I was NOT a fighter last night. He won. I found an old old binky in his dresser. He didn't know what to think of it and still isn't quite sure but it works and he's asleep. Were going to do just nap and bedtime for a couple weeks and then cut it out all together. He thinks it's his lifeline of sorts so it will take time. He did great today without it. Asked for it a couple times, but survived and SO DID WE! ;)







5 comments:
Those are such cute pictures. Love the one with the leaves in the air. You will get them figured out. I did look for the gray card info and it wasn't in the book and I can't find my notebook, sorry. I will look more tonight.
Cole has the best facial expressions I've ever seen on a kid. I love his surprise face!
love the pics as always. time for a new camera! i think u have worn it out.
That whole binky battle is a weary one. Good luck and I'll be praying for you. Sometimes I think I was more dependent upon it that the boys were. The fall photos are gorgeous. Can't wait until Zoe is here and you get to capture her!
Such great shots Amanda!
Post a Comment