Tonight I made pancakes for dinner. I get the boys' already and set them down. Without skipping a beat Parker says, "Mom we gotta say prayers!" So I go sit down with them and fold my hands. I normally say the prayer, but tonight Parker said he wanted to. This is how it went and it just melts my heart.Father, thank you for all the good things to eat, thank you for my doggie, and thank you for Coley. Amen.
This is the first prayer he's actually said on his own and I didn't even help him one single bit. It was AWESOME and just makes me tear up thinking about it.
Another funny from tonight. I was reading or trying to read Cole his bedtime stories. Well Parker always sits with us too. Those two have been something else tonight together. I start reading and Cole starts mumbling as well. So I stop. He stops. I start and he starts. I finally caught on that he was "reading" the book with me. Parker and I laughed and laughed for the longest time as he kept "reading." He loves to be funny and he was most definitely getting the
laughs he wanted from us.




4 comments:
Cute Costume. I can't wait to see maggie's on her. Or the boys together for that matter. Love those prayers we had to praya t OUtback tonight after we were done with dinner.
Cute costume...and what a cheesy smile!
so cute! gotta love kids they are so inncoent.
This is adorable of Parker! Love it! He's getting so big. Great job on the writing too! Riley loves to spell...EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment