Friday, October 24, 2008

Look what P did today?

So my big little guy has been really interested in writing and reading since school started. I'm not exactly what his teacher does different than we do, but he is interested now. I think maybe it's we don't force him, but at school he HAS to do them. No choice. So earlier he wrote Mom and Dad on his white board and I asked him if he would write it on a piece of paper...for me to scrapbook of course. :) He did this with NO help whatsoever. All on his own. We didn't even have to write them down for him to look at. He just did it. Yay....he's getting so big.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

The other day I was driving down the road thinking about you and your boys and Maggie and when they would all start school and it dawned on me that P will start K next fall. It made me sad to think that he is that big already I even had some tears. Our little man is growing up way too fast.

dana said...

way to go Parker. gotta love that mom and dad on the paper!