Thursday, July 31, 2008

An evening of bowling!

So today we stayed at home while Daddy was at work. P and I were bored...really bored. We are used to going somewhere doing something. So when Daddy came home from work he took us bowling and out to eat at Steak n Shake. The boys had a good time bowling. Cole didn't like walking up to roll the ball ,but once he rolled it he was good, "oh WOW" "GO, GO, GO" he would scream. On the way back we would give both boys high fives and knucks. It was a great game and was so nice not having to chase Cole around. He actually stayed right by us the whole time.

My lack of posting is due to my chronic cough. It's been going on for a week and a half now and I'm sick and tired of it quite literally. I've had a constant headache from coughing since Monday pretty much. My torso is sore and I just hurt. So I'll be making a call to the doctor tomorrow morning. Hopefully, they'll be able to fit me in so I can, hopefully get some relief with medication.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oooh Bowling sounds like fun. Maybe we will do that some time next week while on vacation.

Stephanie said...

That does sound like fun. We will have to get some in too, I never think of it. I hope you get some meds of some sort for that cough.

dana said...

love that pic, hope u feel better soon.

Stephanie said...

Great pic. Bad cough! Hope you feel better soon!

AmyWhit said...

Love the pic, Amanda! Hope you are feeling back to normal again real soon!

I've pretty well decided that Riley's next birthday will be at the bowling alley, and he loves the idea. Can't get much easier, can you?