Thursday, July 24, 2008

From today!

Since it was a gorgeous day today I decided to bring the camera with me as the boys played outside. So glad I did.

Daddy and the boys backed the van out of the garage so they could get the gator out. Cole kept waving and saying, "HI MOMMY!" It was cute and as much as a tire most times of hearing "Mommy" over and over and over again it brought a smile to my face and just warmed my heart. Really. He's growing up. :( Got this of P playing in our neighbors garage. LOVE it. I think I'm going to get it printed for the playroom.
And look at the smiles I get when I really am just out to get snap shots. This goes to show that it really doesn't matter that kids aren't in the "right" clothes for pictures. (I've proved this in the past taking pics of Dana's kids.) He was in a white Lightening McQueen t-shirt and gray shorts.
We went to the fairgrounds park this beautiful evening and fed the ducks. It was really funny all the geese were off in a large grassy area and were heading our way...they saw us throwing bread to 3 ducks. So P and I headed their direction. As they headed our way we started throwing the bread and all of a sudden like all 80 or so geese started like flying towards us. It freaked us both out, but was apparently pretty funny because other on lookers were busting a gut. We did manage to feed them without being attacked like we normally are.
The boys loved watching boats go by on the river. Here, one had just passed and Cole was bending over and looking side to side to see if there were more.

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Gorgeous! Your boys are so cute. Especially love the first three!

dana said...

love the pics esp the one of Parker, amen to it doesnt' matter what they are wearing, i.e. Christian in his underwear. Amanda, everytime i glance at that pic of me and the trips it makes my heart do a little dance and a giggle knowing Christian was in his underwear and the girls in thier dirty shirts and mouths. its hard to remember the best pictures are of kids just being kids and not a grownup.