From today. I actually figured out how to get him to SMILE and LOOK at me at the same time. Today at Sunday school he learned a new word and has said it over and over again all day. He thinks it's pretty cool too. Aaaaaa-men! Says it so clear and we laugh everytime he says it. You really can't help it. I mean honestly look at the picture, how does this NOT bring a smile to ones face. Love this guy so much!
Love this photo too! I wish I could get everypic with this crisp focus on the subject and such creamy skin tones. Practice, practice. Again those EYES!
Just want to share a little something that hit home for me today while at church. The BIG IDEA of today's message was "Make Him first, and He will hold your life together."He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation; for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities- all things were created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. Colossians 1: 15-17




3 comments:
Coley is such a cutie !!! Love that romper he has on!
GREAT PICS ONCE AGAIN, love that romper too, i love plaid!
aww his little plaid overalls. remember where were trying to find a shirt to go with it. they are sooo cute!!
Post a Comment