Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Grumpy face because I stopped pushing him in the swing to take a picture. I'm cool...wearing Daddy's sunglasses.
Cole swinging like his big bro. He even tips his head way back.

A few pics from yesterday afternoon! We've been busy the last week. REAL busy. We had lots of Moms Club activities, projects at home, company, and an overnight stay in IN. Whew! It's nice this week to kind of relax. Except Parker has summer school this week so we have to him at school at 8:30 which make it hard since we've been sleeping til 8 the past 2-3 weeks. Adjustments.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a super busy summer already and it is just the middle of June. Love the pics!

Jennifer said...

Coley is getting so big. Glad you are having a fantastic summer, even though super busy.

AmyWhit said...

Just catching up on your blog, Amanda. I love all of the photos of your boys! Cole is sure getting big!! Love the one of him on the swing.