

It's been a little crazy around here. We went to Georgia for 6 days and came home Monday night. It was a great trip. Bill had the honor of being chosen as Morgan's God father who was baptised Saturday. We also got to see Peyton's dance recital. She was so beautiful and did GREAT. I did a bit of shopping with the in-laws and enjoyed the time away sans boys. Here are
just a few pics I took over the weekend.
This one is too ADORABLE. The smile. The hand.
The gang. Peyton, Cole, Parker, and Luke.

just a few pics I took over the weekend.
This one is too ADORABLE. The smile. The hand.
The gang. Peyton, Cole, Parker, and Luke.




2 comments:
love the second one with the hand, such a cutie. also great pic of all the kiddos. missed you while you were gone!
Love those pics they are too cute those four munchkins. Morgan is a doll Love the HI Aunt Amanda pose that will be the last time you see that the next time it will be the back of her head like the rest of the kiddos!!
Post a Comment