Cole and Parker went to a birthday party Saturday. Coley had fun collecting all the "boons" and was completely happy after he realized we weren't leaving him there. LOL I dropped him off there when we took P to the ER. He cried walking up to their house. lol
Parker evidentally had forgot he still had his hands...only missing your tonsils and adenoids P.
Mother's day was good. I got a HUGE breakfast in bed,went to church, spent time with the boys, and went to dinner at the Mexican restaurant just down the road. YUMMO! I was craving cheese dip. We didn't even have to fight the crowds. It was good.I've started taking antibiotics for my acne about a week ago. Hopefully, soon I'll see improvement on my face and back. I'm also using a topical retinoid creme. Both make me super sensitive to the sun...not quite used to that SUPER part. I've always been sensitive being fair. I kid you not only 30 minutes and my skin feels tingly. Note to self: buy more sunscreen.




2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great couple of days and Parker is recovering quickly!!
Just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog and your amazing pics - you are so talented.
I've always struggled with acne too. Finally started on a new skin care line while prego with Reid that did wonders . . .we'll have to chat sometime about it!
Post a Comment