

Coley was loving on Parker for a few minutes. It was sweet. They missed each other this morning.

We are home and P is resting now. Everything went well. No one cried and I wasn't even nervous a bit. He was in good hands thats for sure. Bill almost passed out in the recovery room. He doesn't do too well seeing family like that...on fire calls it doesn't bother him. He also didn't have any breakfast this morning which didn't help. All is well now though. Coley was happy to see us when we got home. Jenn said he just walked around the whole time and would lay his head down quite a bit.
Thanks you all for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers the past few days.
3 comments:
Yeah for Parker doing such a great job. Praying for a quick recovery!!
Way to go P! I'm glad everything went well and that he's home taking it easy. Let us know if you need anything.
So glad to hear that all went smoothly! I was thinking of little Parker today! Hope he is back at 100% soon!
Post a Comment