P and I were taking pictures of each other this morning. Fun!


Coley pushes the Jeep into the driveway to sit in it. He doesn't understand he has to push with his foot yet.

And this morning I noticed this as I was reaching in to grab another pancake for Pman. It got me thinking I should probably document this. This is what our refrigerator looks like because of our little picky eater. Normally, there is another yogurt on the shelf too "Parker yogurt" as we call it aka La Creme. So what little quirks does your family have?
3 comments:
Love those pics your fridge looks well stocked!!
Ya think P likes his yogurt? Connor loves his poptarts in the morning. What can I say, it's easy to get out the door in the mornings! The boys are growing up so quickly. All of our children are such blessings!
cute! Love the second one of P upside down.
Post a Comment