Saturday, October 2, 2010

Photoshoot


Yesterday, I drug out all my stuff....FINALLY! I've been meaning to get 1 year pics of Chloe for 2 months now. So now I have 14 month pics. She was a little difficult this time now that she's walking. Or make that A LOT. :) She's a tough egg to crack too. She wouldn't smile for nothing. Daddy tried. Cole tried. I tried. I think it has something to do with the camera at my face! ;)
My little poser, Cole, had to jump in for pictures too. He actually had Daddy pick out his "nice" clothes for pictures. As always, he hammed it up! I just cannot get over how cute he is! I am not looking forward to all the girls that are going to be chasing him in the future!

Chloe at 14 months-
* walking
*eats A LOT
*cut 2 more teeth
*says mama, dada, ball, all done, hi, bye, that, thank you
*plugs her nose when we tell her she is stinky
*still not sleeping through the night...especially not when cutting teeth
*shakes her head yes and no
*throws tantrums
*still takes 2 naps a day
*loves books

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Chloe is so cute just makes me want to give her a squeeze!! Cole is going to be one smooth operator!!

dana said...

so cute! Christian still doesn't sleep through the night, she may just be one of those kids that don't. granted he is 6 but still wakes up