Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's been awhile! We've had lots of sickness around here lately. Cole and I had bronchitis. Everyone except Cole got a stomach bug about 2 weeks ago or so. Chloe is just getting
over a double ear infection. Not to mention the 2nd stomach bug she just had the past 3 days. I
believe I have pink eye in both eyes. Thanks to a friend that gave us some eye drops a couple months ago, I think it's going away. Oh and allergies....man Cole and I have allergies! We take medicine daily to "try" to be comfortable. His are working, mine not so much. So all in all we are here and so blessed that we are feeling better!

The above photo of the kiddos was taken the other day...sick Chloe and all. It's nearly a miracle to get a pic of all 3 looking at the camera and not hitting one another. Those with 2 or more kiddos knows exactly what I am talking about! ;)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's hard to do anything without one of them hitting the other! LOL! Glad you're feeling a bit better. Hopefully those germs will leave your family alone!

Stephanie said...

So cute hope your babies feel better soon!!

dana said...

well i have 4 kids and they are always perfect and every picture turns out perfect when AJ takes them of my kids : )