The past few days it's hit me pretty hard emotionally that my baby is turning ONE! Really. Already. At times throughout the day I'll be holding her and think of how just 11 months ago she was a sleepy, cuddly, and quiet newborn. Now she's on the move and can scream with the best! She still does love to cuddle with her mama...thank goodness! The growth that happens in a year is simply just amazing to me. So the tears have been flowing the past few days and will continue I'm sure until at least the 29th...here actual birthday. I'm so thankful that God has given us a sweet, precious girl to love on. She is adored by all.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
She's almost 1...
The past few days it's hit me pretty hard emotionally that my baby is turning ONE! Really. Already. At times throughout the day I'll be holding her and think of how just 11 months ago she was a sleepy, cuddly, and quiet newborn. Now she's on the move and can scream with the best! She still does love to cuddle with her mama...thank goodness! The growth that happens in a year is simply just amazing to me. So the tears have been flowing the past few days and will continue I'm sure until at least the 29th...here actual birthday. I'm so thankful that God has given us a sweet, precious girl to love on. She is adored by all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ok even if it is for a moment and I have to hope on the car and come see you while we are at the lake I will be there I have got to snuggle these kiddos of yours!!
Post a Comment