Friday, May 28, 2010

Changes!

1st day of Kindergarten-August 25, 2009
Last day of kindergarten-May 24, 2010

He did it, survived, and is on his way to first grade! Yay!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my we are old you have a first grader ugh... and look how tall he has gotten in 9 months goodness. I had to double take that he was on the same step. Imagine on this first day of high school he will be up to the top of the window... Love you

Stephanie said...

BTW I like you urns!!!

dana said...

he has gotten so taller, i am stealing your idea and will have to take a pic of the kids, although its not their last day, good for growing

Shanon said...

Look how tall he's gotten!! It's funny cuz I see him all the time I didn't notice it but looking at that pic really shows the difference! He's getting so big!