I wouldn't have wrote our story any other way! I'm so blessed that God led me to this wonderful man. He makes me whole and knows just what I need even when I don't. He is so caring, loving, and just plain thoughtful. He still gives me that giddy feeling like he did while falling in love 9 years ago. I long for him to be next to me when he's working. I love that he kisses me before he leaves for work every morning. I love that we say "I love you" as we hang up the phone no matter what the conversation was about...big or small. I could go on and on with how wonderful he is. If you know him you probably know this to be true as well. He's so unselfish it's crazy!
Baby, I love you to the moon and back and can't wait to spend MANY more FABULOUS years together with you!




3 comments:
God is good, he so knew what he was doing bring you together. Love you both to pieces Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Amanda and Bill!
Happy Anniversary to you both!!!
Post a Comment