for the mommy of this precious little princess. We've taken to sitting really well and
eating baby food. Both of which she just LOVES. I'm pretty sure when it comes to
starting table food we are going to have NO problems at all. She sees our food or
our drinks and she starts this excited "hmmmmm hmmmm hmmmm" and reaches
with all her might to get it.
and not smile. See...couldn't do it could you?
smart lad he is. He's even READING books to us.
Cole is.....COLE=a HUGE CHALLENGE these days!




3 comments:
I can't wait to come snuggle with your babies next weekend. Congratulations Parker such a smart boy indeed! Chloe slow down Mamma wants you to be little for a while. Cole you better shape up buster!! Love you all
its so funny because it one picture i totally see Parker and the other I see Cole, good luck with Cole, i heard middle child syndrome is hard!
Amanda she is such a beautiful baby and her smile is contagious!!! Looking forward to more milestones!
Post a Comment