Friday, December 18, 2009

My baby girl at 4 months!



Here in her Thanksgiving outfit and her Christmas outfit. Love the turkey dress...it was a have to have dress the moment I saw it at the craft fair. And she looked oh so cute in it too. She's sleeping through the night now 12+ hours and here in there she'll get up at 4 to nurse. She's still a dream baby. Perfectly happy 99.9 % of the time. She drools ALL the time and EVERYWHERE. Bibs are a must with her (however, I don't like them.) She is a finger sucker. Normally it's 2 fingers at a time. Doesn't care for the pacifier but will take it on occasion. She is absolutely in LOVE with Parker...they are buddies. She thinks he's the funniest thing ever. She only laughs the belly laughs with him. Cole likes to jump on and hurt the little girl...I don't see them being too good of buddies at all. He LOVES to scare her and see her jump out of her skin. Not nice at all. She's getting so big and already it seems like I was never pregnant. We are holding off on cereal til closer to 6 months, but not certain we will make it that long. She's been eying our food already and salivates even more at it's sight. Oh how I just love this little girl more than you know! ;)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think she looks like Coley Monster in those pics. She is getting so big love it can't wait to snuggle on her if she'll let me.

Maybe Tomorrow said...

I was going to say the same thing - WOW does she look like Cole esp in picture number two! She looks so, so, so adorable. Love it!