Anyway, back to BUSY! It's been non stop around here since oh about my last post. I've been busy with photography and getting all that wrapped up in time for Christmas. I designed 4 sets of Christmas cards this year as well...ours included. Between editing, taking pictures, and editing some more I've decided to "take a break" from photography for awhile. Having 3 kids takes a lot out of a mom and I need to give more of me to my kids right now...to ENJOY them. I still have my peeps that will ALWAYS be on my picture taking list and they know who they are. I want it to remain fun and by stepping back I'm hoping that my love for it will come back as well. The last thing I want is it to feel like a job and right now that is how I feel. While my break isn't a total break from photography...Lord knows how much stuff I have on the back burner right now waiting til after the holidays. It's merely, not taking any new clients I suppose. ;)
So the other night I took some pics of our Christmas tree (the big one!) Yes, we have more than one. Actually, we have 6. The kids each have a little table top tree in their rooms decorated to the theme in their room. Chloe's is pink and all girly. Cole's is done is sports balls. Parker's is transportation themed. In the bonus room we have our "sentimental tree." Those ornaments haven't been up for a couple years because of Cole and most likely will not be up next year either because of Chloe. In the dining room, I put up a little 4 ft tree...not much to it. ;) The "big tree" for those that are wondering is all SHATTERPROOF! I learned this was the only way to go since Parker's second Christmas. I'm sure it will remain for the next several years as well! lol
I have taken pics...lots of pictures of the kiddos, but I have yet to edit any of them. I hope to do a couple at least in the next few days and get them posted. I'm not even sure what else to say after all this mumbo jumbo....lol!




3 comments:
Amanda its okay to NOT edit the candid shots we do like to dream that maybe once in awhile your not always Martha. just post them...gee whiz you make me look bad and i only have 4 kids and don't even do 1/4 of the stuff you do.
I wish I had your drive to get things done. You are always on top of things. LOVE the tree. Hoping you are carving out time to enjoy your babies and family this season we love you all!
Love your tree, and house and family! I will miss you soooo much!
Post a Comment