Tuesday, November 10, 2009

From last week!

Parker was out of school last Tuesday for teacher in-service so I took advantage and did a photo shoot of all of them. It seems to work better for the boys when I don't get them all dressed up and take them somewhere...all they had here was their undies!

Chloe's 3 month pics

Dressing up in some of the cheap costumes I picked up for dress up!

4 comments:

Thepearsonfamilee said...

ADORABLE!! Mine would have never cooperated! Hope all is well. :)

Jennifer said...

Yay for the pics! They are super cute!! Didn't Christian take great pics in his undies for the Tells family pics?

dana said...

they are cute, he did have his undies on i think i forgot about that, but it wasn't our fam pics it was my matenerity pics.just hope though that the P doesn't go to school and said mom took pics of us in our undies, might not sound so good until you explain...

Katy Bates said...

Very cute - love the one of Chloe in the basket!!! I wish I had your talent!