Cole and P love to lay by their sister. It's become a regular thing in the mornings. They are so good to her.
Grandma Sue and the kids! Thank you so much for taking care of the boys while we were in the hospital. They had a blast and keep talking about all the fun things you did together. In fact, they have been begging to go hiking and back to Jump Zone. Thank you for everything. We are truly blessed to have you as a Mother, Grandmother, and Mother-in-law!
Our first family of 5 photo.Parker almost 50 times a day at least since bringing Chloe home says, "Mom, she is just so cute!"
Today he told me he just couldn't stop saying that. I told him I understood because she is pretty darn cute. I can't help it either when I just hold her and look at her and just start crying. It's amazing how a precious little newborn can bring so much love into a family.




4 comments:
I just love your pics. You all are beautiful. Wish I was still there so I could hold the baby for a while. I miss that. Btw, are those JEANS you're wearing? ALREADY? Ugh!!! You kill me!!!!
Lol, yep those are jeans I am wearing! I squeezed myself into regular jeans...however, if you must know they are my "fat jeans" that I have kept around for many years. They are the first pair of jeans I've been able to wear after each kiddo. One thing you don't see is that they were undone and unzipped all the way. Thank goodness for the Bella Band that allows one to do that.
Love your party of 5 photo! Isn't it amazing how much sibling love each other eventhough they just meet it is almost as amazing as moms love for something that isn't born yet.
love the photo you look great, love squeezing into regular clothes, after I had Hayden I didn't want anything elastic ever again,lol
Post a Comment