Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shared photo book from Amanda

Click here to view this photo book larger

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just love this book it is too cute.

Susan said...

Awesome. Just... awesome!

Katy Bates said...

Where did you do this through? I saw one a few weeks back that someone had done for their daughter and I really want to do one for Sarah. The website that they sent me I can't understand how to get the photos on there.

Katy Bates said...

by the way - I love your book - you did a great job on it!!!

Amanda said...

It's through Shutterfly! When you create a book on the bottom left I believe it will say GET PHOTOS, click there and it will take you to your photo albums and you click on the ones you'd like to use for your album. I hope that is clear as mud! lol