Monday, August 17, 2009

A few from today!



Just a few from today! I've taken way too many pictures this last week. I need to get busy and edit some so I can share. Grandma Patty, Uncle Steffen, and Uncle Michael came to visit last week so we have some with them. Then this weekend we went to the lake with Grammy Sue, Papa Bill, the Hadley's, and the Smith's. It was a quick visit, but we had a great time. The boys road jet skis and a boat. They also swam in the KY lake. YUCK! Chloe and I hung out in the condo and then did a little shopping. I forsee the boys doing there thing and us girls doing our thing in the future too. :)

Parker enjoyed his first day of kindergarten. We sent him on his way on the bus. It was way hard on me...I bawled like a baby! He did just fine though. He said the bus was fun, but really noisy. It was really quite around the house with him gone all day. I'm not sure how easily I'll handle it next week when he starts going everyday...or Cole for that matter.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, my gosh, Amanda! These are so awesome! Just beautiful. You have a lot of talent and a gorgeous family!

Stephanie said...

I adore those pictures of the kiddos. Can't wait to see you all in person.

Katy Bates said...

I love that last picture of the three of them - So cute!!!