Chloe Ruth Johnson
July 29, 09
1:52 p.m.
19.5 inches
7 lbs 5 ounces
She's a cutie an resembles her biggest brother! She has the lungs of her big brother along with his appetite. She's got Daddy's toes and has very adorable heart birthmark on her forehead. Pictures will have to wait until we get home tomorrow.
On another note, Bill will close on the "old" house this afternoon and we'll close on the new one tomorrow afternoon. Not sure that I'll be able make it though. Depends on if they make me stay the full 48 hours.
Thanks everyone for your prayers yesterday! They were most definitely felt and brought me peace up until the spinal. It was then that I lost it. I don't think I settled down though until they brought Bill in the OR. Oh how I love him so! So again thank you for all the prayers!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yeah Chloe so glad you are here maggie is excited to see you. I know how you feel about the husband mine was wonderful and I wanted him to stay during the epi' but he decided against it.
CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your beauty!
congrats, will you be yachting soon on the riviera, we are headed there this weekend.
Post a Comment