Friday, July 3, 2009

Changes!!

Took some pics of the boys this evening playing outside! The photo above make me SO HAPPY!
And of course trying on Daddy's fire gear!

"Mom, I gotta fire call!"


So this week we've been busy...super busy to be exact! We decide to take the plunge and put our house on the market. We've found "the one" to buy and think it will suit us just perfectly! The only thing we've both been dreading is selling our house. We don't like to do stuff we aren't familiar with and selling a house is one of them. Well you can't buy if you don't sell right? Well we can't! lol So we found the perfect realtor for us last Sunday as we attended an open house. She's super friendly and one of those you feel like you've known for years. We've seen her 4 times this week and today the signs went in the yard. We've already got an open house scheduled for Sunday, the 12th and hope by then to (crossing my fingers) have an offer. We'll see right?! Yes, call us crazy for listing our house just weeks before expecting Chloe but we did. I feel that this is the right thing for us and even so at this time. I'm at total peace with the whole thing. After looking and being in prayer for as long as we have the Lord is leading us and his time happens to be now. Not probably how I would have done it but we are trusting in Him!

So now we have become even more anal about keeping our house clean. Yes, some of you are probably wondering how we can do that more! lol Anyway, we'll survive and the boys will get the hang of it sooner or later, right? lol The joke is probably on us! They've been very helpful this week with getting things ready. We've stained the swing set, painted the porch, put down more mulch, hauled off most of the wood pile in the back, and fixed little things throughout the house. I'm so glad Bill is a handy man. He's been working so hard and is just exhausted at the end of the day, but the house looks good! Thanks honey for all your hardwork! We appreciate it!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I knew this news would be coming. I am so happy for you and the family. Glad you got it all sorted our,LOL! We love you guys and hope we can come visit soon!