
This one just makes my heart melt. They are such great buddies! When one is napping that is all the other does is ask where is Parker? or Cole sure is sleeping a long time, can I wake him up? I pray that in 15 years they will still be this close and won't even think twice about embracing one another like this.

33 weeks and 2 day preggo! This is not the shot I was going for, but I kind of like it. Those are baby booties on my belly, btw!


My happy little poser! He's a crack up and lately he's been calling us MOM and DAD! What at 2 1/2 we are already Mom and Dad! It's so funny to hear, "look Mom" or "hey Mom!"

This morning we set up the garage as the "studio" in preparation for my next 2 photo shoots tomorrow. One we rescheduled for early in the morning instead of at noon today because of the heat. It's HOT and so HUMID out! Hopefully, shooting at 8:30 tomorrow morning will be better. So while we had it set up I decided to "try" and get some pics of the boys and of course more belly pics. Cole is all into pics lately and P had to be coaxed greatly, but he always comes around especially when Coley is doing it. He cannot be left out. The boys actually cooperated as well and stood by each other too. I had to capture that for sure.
And for the record we are ALL healthy now! Cole's surgery went very well yesterday as well. Took him a little bit longer this time to overcome the anesthesia, but everything is great. By
yesterday afternoon he was all Coley again. You'd never know he'd been in surgery early in the morning. So now we are just waiting out Chloe's arrival. Hopefully, we'll be sneaking in some summer activities in the next few weeks as well as a couple parties this weekend.
4 comments:
Love those photos those boys are just too darn cute.
the photos are great!
Love them ALL!!! I just can't seem to get Connor to take good photos lately. He is in that stage!
I love that top photo of the boys!!! You take such great pics!
Post a Comment