
Dresser is filled with clothes and diapers...just waiting for a baby girl!

Cole picked this baby doll out for Chloe yesterday while at HomeGoods...we had to get it!

Looks a little bare on this side. I have a metal bird branch hook thing that I need to hang on the wall to the left of the crib. I'll be hanging some old baby clothes from it. Then above the crib I'm going to put pictures of Miss Chloe. I'm thinking 3 square photos mounted on styrene and hung by ribbon...we shall see.

A closer look at the bedding...LOVE it! And this is our new crib...the other was recalled. I actually like it much better than the other one too.

The cowboy picture won't be staying and will be filled with one of her eventually.

These are not the greatest pics at all, but anyway this is her room! Just waiting for her arrival!
4 comments:
Breathtaking, I love love love her room such a fabulous job mommy!
so cute!
It looks really great! I'm going to be ordering stuff for T's room from UL this week. Let me know if you need to order anything. If not, no big deal either! Just wanted to check!
Its a beautiful, beautiful room Amanda. I love it!
Post a Comment