Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some of Pman!

Since older girls can be ungrateful for FREE pictures I've edited P's. I told him to act mean here. lol
The cocked head...when I ask him to look and smile NICELY at me!
And one of us as we headed out to a luau Saturday night (sans boys). It was a wonderful night with great friends and the strongest knock you out margaritas I've EVER had. Luckily I felt perfect Sunday morning for church. Thanks LP for such a wonderful get together. You really should think about being a party planner. You have a knack for it!

4 comments:

dana said...

woohoo you are looking tan girl, LOve the pics of P. glad you had a night out, gotta love those!

Stephanie said...

LOL! You crack me up! IT was so fun seeing you and Bill this weekend! We MUST all get together again soon!

Stephanie said...

Looks like a great party!! Love those pics of P yeah a older girls can be PITA"S!!

AmyWhit said...

Surely they loved the photos you took of them?! They were great. Love the ones of Parker too. Sounds like a fun night out. I need one of those!