Saturday, January 7, 2012

Upward basketball

In November, we signed P up for Upward basketball. We heard about it through some good friends at church. It was a super quick decision to sign him up too....all of like 15 minutes because it was the last night. He's enjoyed practices thus far on Monday evenings and had a good time. Today was his first game and he had been dreading it ALL week. NERVOUS...pretty much sums it up. Today, however, he faced his fears and played the game. He even got the ball and was able to dribble! He even got to shoot it, but it was in the other team's goal! He did very well for his very first time playing basketball. Bill and I are so proud of him!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Makes my heart swell that he is facing his fears being the wallflower I am or was and may still be I didn't ever want to do this sort of thing shy and nervous nelly that was me! Love you Parker Man!!