Started out the morning watching some cartoons. Love how they all chose the same cushion to sit on when we have 2 couches and a chair to choose from. ;) This my friends is a rarity especially for P ad C.
Then we decorated our gingerbread house. Chloe was around to eat the candy...not too much of a help.
Our finished creation....they had fun and it took up about 30 minutes of the day!
Eating lunch and then right after this picture she DUMPED it all over the floor. Nice.
Our other creations we made today...aren't they cute!Another snow day tomorrow...if I'm brave we'll leave the house. If I'm not we'll bake some cookies.




2 comments:
love the house and the reindeer maggie would have those gone in a heartbeat. and the snuggling on the new couch so cute does chloe get up there all by herself?
Chloe does not get up there by herself, but will grunt until someone helps her. She stays put too!
I'll post some more pics of the living room. It's almost done. Need to paint the fireplace walls and get a coffee table...that's it!
Post a Comment