Monday, April 12, 2010

Chloe bug...again!

I cannot resist posting another pic of the Chloe bug! Lately, she's the only one that stays remotely clean...enough for a photo. She is changing so quickly it's amazing. She was sleeping on the couch last night and Daddy and I couldn't help but just gaze at our precious sleeping beauty. How quickly the last 8.5 months have gone by. It's amazing to see how long she is now all stretched out asleep (never liked swaddling) and less than a year ago she was like a little ball scrunched up in my belly. Oh sweet happy girl I really don't want you to grow up so fast!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I feel your pain with the growing so fast where did the time go my boy will be one year in 10 weeks and a day what the heck how did that happen.

dana said...

amen to the staying clean, they are like dirt magnets! watch out Chloe will want to be where her brothers are in the dirt!so cute

Stephanie said...

I just poped up the blog again and I noticed something about your daughter just faintly but it was still there ... she looked like Aunt Jennie just adorable.

Katy Bates said...

Love the pic! and I know the feeling - its going by too fast!