Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dusting off the camera! ;)

I meant to post this "hair" pic the other day. Just wanted to show everyone that little miss does have hair. It's growing too! I was actually able to put a hair clip in it the other day. Mind you there were only like 10 strands of hair in it but it stayed in.
This was taken last night of Miss Chloe. She looks completely normal and happy here. I assure you she was for her brief time in the tub. Sunday night she came down with a fever and had it ALL day yesterday. I finally did the Tylenol and Motrin switch off after the Tylenol didn't help her. This afternoon she was finally fever free and willing to eat again. She didn't throw up today either, but the diarrhea is still around. Dear yucky germs, Please leave my daughter alone. You are no longer welcome. I want my happy, hungry girl back. Thank you!
And the rest are from this afternoon. The boys took advantage of the beautiful day and played outside. They are making the most of spring break so far. The rest of the week is going to be even better. ;)
Those eyes. Need. I. Say. More.
Enjoying a popsicle. He was rather warm, but would not take off that sweatshirt.
I {heart} this picture. I guess it just totally screams Parker to me! The bike, mud, the torn seat, the fleece pants, no training wheels....growing up....too. fast!
Cole rides like a pro. This is our neighbor's 4-wheeler and the boys LOVE it. It's not a
gas one...just battery. However, I think BIG toys are going to be in our future. Whew, glad our 3rd was a girl!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

AH I need to see you these are just aching to hold and squueze those kiddos of yours!

Stephanie said...

AH I need to see you these arms just aching to hold and squeeze those kiddos of yours! Spell checked LOL