
Friday was Cole's 3rd birthday and we took a trip to get pumpkins. We wanted to wait for Parker but decided to go without as rain was coming. Good thing we did! It started pouring right as P stepped off the bus. It was super windy and took Chloe's breath away so she wasn't out of the van but for a couple minutes...long enough for a few pics.

Celebrated at Chuck E. Cheese with pizza and games Friday night. Followed by a trip to Toys R Us. It was a late night for all of us! Cake was put off til Saturday. Cole picked out his own cake...decided on a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake! Good stuff!


The best reaction to opening any of his presents...Nerf gun.

Chloe bug sporting her new brown headband. She looks so cute in brown.

Parker carving his pumpkin...aka destroying. He said he made a noodle and a spoon...he made holes on each side of his pumpkin.

Daddy doing some serious pumpkin carving. He's using the Dremel.

The end result...quite fitting...wouldn't you agree?

The boys really had a number of choices this year of what to dress up as. I've been buying super cheap costumes at a local store for them to dress up in. So they had numerous choices and Parker ended up being a race car driver, Cole a fireman, and Chloe was a pink cat or panther. It was cute and warm on her. We were the only trick or treaters in our neighborhood. There were about 12 houses or so that we went to. Let me tell you they made out like bandits. I've discovered that if I leave the candy in a bowl on the table Cole doesn't eat it. If I put it in the pantry or cabinet he sniffs it out and eats it all. Funny huh?
3 comments:
AWESOME pumpkin!!! It has to be the best I've seen this year. Great idea, using a Dremel. Never would have thought it. Your family, as usual, is gorgeous!
Love all the fun pictures the family one is adorable and I love the brown on chloe!! Awesome pumpkin too!
I can not wait to show the pumpkin your hubby carved to my hubby. He is going to be insanely jealous!
Post a Comment