Had a photo shoot today with the Tell's from IL. They came for a short, but nice visit! We did Hayden's 1 year cake pics. He wasn't too into the cake. So after he was done Cole jumped right in and started eating it. lol Hence his chocolate mustache in the above pic. So while I was "set up" I asked Bill to take some belly pics. I've been meaning to for about 5 weeks! So finally here is my 28 weeks 6 days shot. I just have to say I may not look very big...so people are telling me too. BUT I feel 4 times bigger than I look. Seriously! So we are looking at 7-9 weeks left possibly. Chances are I'll go early just like I did with both boys! She's an active little girl lately too!
In other news, the boys have their last day of preschool tomorrow! Parker graduates from preschool on Thursday too! So very sad, but we'll be looking forward to going to the pool and enjoying the summer before Chloe's arrival. I still cannot believe in less than 3 months I'll be putting my Parkerman on a school bus.Cole and Parker got bunk beds a week ago. Cole's not adjusting too well to them and wants HIS room and not Parker's, but he's been sleeping in their for 2 days now! Daddy has the touch! Although, at nap and bedtime he tells us to "take it out and put in my room" about his mattress. Hopefully, this week I'll get to moving his clothes and taking down his bed. Then maybe he'll get that it's going to be Chloe's room. I hope! Poor kid.
Today I found out our crib is recalled. I've had a couple friends that have discovered the same thing lately and decided I'd check on ours. Sure enough. So now I have to send in all the bolts and brackets along with a photo of the model number and we should get a voucher in the mail to get a new crib at Babies R Us! Hopefully the process doesn't take too long.




2 comments:
isn't it funny how we probably slept in the most unsafe cribs when we were kids and they never had recalls,now baby stuff gets recalled all the time. but yeah Chloe gets a new crib! we would have helped Bill get the bed down you should have told us, we could have done that during Hayden's photo shoot.
I love that mustache!! poor guy he doesn't think it is his room. In time mommy just think you have 7 to 9 weeks to get him to adjust.
Post a Comment