Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Randomness!

This is what we've been playing with for the last week...Geo Trax! It's about to come down so we can move on to something else. Vacuuming the play room needs to be done. The boys love it though. I'm tired of hearing this one needs new batteries though. Since Christmas we have changed so many batteries that Parker knows what size is what and which toys take which sizes. Geesh, but they had fun with it.

This week we are working on two things with our Coley monster. First, keeping the binky for nap and bedtime only. It's a battle but was much better about it today. Second, we've been potty training. We stayed home today so I figured why not we have ALL day. He did good with peeing on the potty. That was followed up with chocolate which he LOVES. #2 didn't go over so well with 3 accidents in the undies today. We'll keep chugging along though. He's recently not wanted to wear diapers all on his own. So heres to another session of potty training. Hopefully, it doesn't take too long.


4 comments:

Susan said...

I do not recommend trying to potty train while pregnant. Without drugs, anyway :-) I stink at potty training - it's been my biggest failure. Sam is 2.5 and I'm waiting until he politely asks to start using the restroom before I'm even going there this time. Btw, I really, really, really, want to see some of the pics you took of Zoe. Please? Pretty please?

Stephanie said...

Love the geotracks looks like they are having lots of fun with it. Yeah on the potty training, hoping it goes well at least he has a role model to follow.

dana said...

yeah coley, i love your organizational unit in the background we are looking for something like that.

Amanda said...

The cubby and boxes are from IKEA. They are the EXPEDIT shelves. We have 2 across that wall. I totally LOVE them and they work GREAT for all the toys. If I could get them for all over my house I would. :)