After seeing a commercial last weekend for the circus I knew I wanted to take the boys. After seeing the boys reaction to seeing the same commercial on Wednesday I knew we were going for sure. So Thursday Daddy bought our tickets for this mornings show. It was so much fun. The boys took a few minutes to warm up to it. Both started crying and saying they wanted to go because of the noise and some little fireworks. They hung in there and were all eyes after about 5 minutes. Their favorites were the motorcycles, elephants, and the horses. My favorite had to be the nachos and soda Daddy got us during intermission. Yummo! I'm always hungry just in case you didn't know. And nachos, I could eat them everyday and twice on Sunday! lol
We had pretty good seats and were 7 rows up from the floor. We were on the end but it was perfect.



They fit 7 motocross motorcycles in this little cage ball. It was amazing.

Our family photo that Parker never wants to participate in. Thank you to the nice
strangers who offered to take this of all us. I was turning 10 shades of red because of
P's little fit he was going on about having his pic taken.

We did manage to walk out of there without any souvenirs...even the motorcycle one. And I'm
proud to say no fits were thrown over not getting one either. Woohoo!
3 comments:
That looks like a blast. yeah on the non fit throwing over the motorcycle.
The pictures look like so much fun.... I still haven't seen a bump picture though! :) Glad that the boys had fun
yeah last time you get out of somewhre like that without any junk, LOL.
Post a Comment